Salary VND38000000 - VND42000000 per month
Location Dong Nai
Consultant Thuy Le
Date posted 29 November 2016
An exciting Procurement Manager job has just become available at one of the well-known global chemical manufacturing company in Dong Nai.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Procurement Manager, you will deliver optimised Raw Material Cost for Vietnam while ensuring global and regional sourcing strategy well-embedded with business requirements. Review and reinforce the site purchasing process and procedures to align with business targets.
- Implement global and regional raw materials sourcing strategy within country, including local vendors, so to deliver most competitive raw material cost
- Actively lead and strategically manage Vietnam site's NPR procurement activities
- Being a management team member and ensure company business targets are delivered
- Being a representative of regional purchasing team and actively support Asian business review meetings
- Establish strong purchase team by identifying right talents, developing talents and coach talents
To succeed in the Procurement Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other department teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Mininum 6 years' purchasing working experience in industrial manufacturing environment and minimum 3 years' experience in non product related category management
- Bachelor Degree, MBA is preferred from top Universities
- Mandarin spoken is preferable besides English skills
- Strong analytical skills, communication and influencing skills
- Open and positive thinking by personality
- Willing to travel and take pressures
The successful Procurement Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great and professional working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great chance to dedicate your career expertise and progression.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.