Supply Chain Manager
Salary VND40000000 - VND50000000 per month
Location Dong Nai
Consultant Thuy Le
Date posted 24 October 2016
A compelling Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at an international manufacturing company based in Dong Nai.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
Reporting to the General Manager of Vietnam, you will be responsible for all Supply chain functions for the factory in Vietnam.
- Manage all planning system
- Training and deploy procedures, reports, records for planning.
- Monitoring effective of planning as finish order on time, no late shipment because internal reason.
Material control & Purchasing
- Shape up system and monitoring delivery material program for all material.
- Approve for material purchase request.
- Monitoring the effective of material control, follow actual material usage from Production, provide information and roots cause for improvement material usage.
- Set up system to measure saving cost material for purchasing.
- Review and approve price for Purchase order.
- Monitoring delivery material and quality of material to ensure Production Planning have well an on time material delivery.
Warehouse & Shipping
- Manage warehouse operations to ensure warehouse operation work in safe condition and follow CTPAT.
- Stock management: follow dead stock and slow moving stock, co-operate with other departments to clear dead stock, and slow moving stock.
- Training procedures, reports, records for Warehouse staffs.
- Follow import and export activities to inline with CTPAT program.
- Follow up demurrage charge of materials to ensure save cost and delivery.
- Control circle of order
- Improve all payment term include oversea and local purchasing
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager job, you will be particularly strong in planning and material control
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions with strategic thinking
- Able to drives execution by developing plans, delegation, work with drive and commitment
- Champions Change & innovation
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills in coaching people and resolve conflicts
- Proficient in English (Comprehension, verbal, and writing)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Offices tools
This manufacturing business has enjoyed its expending growth in the region and will continue to expand. They provide a challenging and healthy work environment managed by a passionate team.
If you want to make an impact further on your career growth as well as to contribute to the business' success, this is a great opportunity for you.