Salary VND67000000 - VND78000000 per month + yearly variable bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 19 October 2016
Due to an exciting period of growth a media and market research agency is looking for an Account Director to lead a team of 5 members in Ho Chi Minh city. Experience in either consumer marketing or marketing agencies would be relevant for this role.
About the Account Director role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible to meet clients for regular discussion and collaboration, with the ability to deliver actionable consultancy, while nurturing your team to do the same.
- Maintain a network of contacts at the client side and develop a plan to extend that network with a particular focus on meeting decision makers. Work positively towards developing a trusting business relationship
- Closely monitor client satisfaction, encouraging honest two-way feedback and manage proactively and sensitively these relationships when difficult circumstances might occur
Analysis & Insight
- Discuss briefs with client contacts, striving to make them more issue & business-driven and less prescriptive, and making sure that they are aware of expert solutions capabilities in key areas.
- Manage larger projects, making sure that key milestones are hit, appropriate resource is available and that the client is kept up to date at all times.
- Review client deliverables regularly to ensure that our service is continually moving to reflect improvements and changing client needs.
- Identify creative ways to use multiple data sources, with a particular focus on protecting 'weaker' services by increasing their frequency of use.
To succeed in this Account Director job, you should have a proven track record of collaborating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally and will be able to think strategically and laterally to deliver on projects' initiatives. You will also be able to demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills. Excellent verbal and written ability are a must.
- Have a Master/ Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing or Economics
- Have 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in FMCG industry (client / agency) with strong understanding of consumer panels
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Articulate and credible written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation and problem solving skills
- Cope well with time pressure and make decisions under complex and demanding circumstances
This international company offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Ideally they want someone who loves to go out and meet their clients for regular discussion and collaboration.
Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this position.
Apply today or call me for a confidential discussion.