Key Account Director
Salary Attractive + variable bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Maya Nguyen
Date posted 24 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Key Account Director to join their international division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Key Account Director Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Key Account Director to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to be responsible for building volume, revenue and profitability of all portfolio in key account channel of national wide by setting the strategy to win with customers, partner with customer for long-term relationship, and execute business programs and ensure all accounts across sub-channels comply with the company’s performance standards and commitments.
- Grow volume, revenue and share in the key account channel
- Develop and organising in-store activities for international and local accounts national wide to enhance brand image and gain share
- Monitor & control budget of key account channel to increase net revenue in each customer
- Ensure clear communication and adherence of pricing and promotion activities
- Identify hit-list and evaluate new business opportunities (new customers) & develop company’s products in new accounts
- Managing and enhance capability of key account team at all locations to make sure they can meet short and long term business plan
Ideally you should possess more than 6 years of experience in a similar role with international FMCG companies.
- Rank and file profile in field sales (front-line) with at least 5 years' experience in nationwide scope
- Prior knowledge and experience in setting up and monitor efficiency of distribution network for FMCG companies
- Excellent experience in running primary and secondary sales report system, master in DMS will be advantage
- Strong experience in conducting Training Need Analysis and design Sales capability development road-map
- Solid leadership skills (strategic thinking; leading change; managing stakeholders; developing team) and customer management skill)
This Group of companies has more than a century of history with strong commitment to bring the best values of products to consumers. As one of their 40,000 employees you will have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.