Consultant Phoebe Bui
Date posted 15 November 2016
An exciting position of Sales Director has just become available at one of the most respected global Consumer Electronics based in Vietnam. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is the role for a sales leader who is expertise in their field.
About the Sales Director role:
The future Head of Sales will provide effective business strategy and innovative approaches to drive their Consumer Electronics business unit in the South of Vietnam. You will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, take a lead in all sales and marketing-related activities, provide long-term direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities including project management and sales strategy to assist the organisation in expanding their business objectives and achieve their long-term goals.
- Develop a sales plan & sales strategy for assigned market & ensure to obtain sales goals & profitability periodically
- Prepare action plan for individual as well as whole team to achieve set goal
- Develop and implement sales out program to support dealers
- Coordinate with marketing to create and implement marketing program/activities
- Be responsible for team’s KPI relating to sales forecast accuracy, AR, inventory, channel PSI
- Provide timely, accurate report to senior leaders/TM regarding performance
- Channel management & new channel development
- Fully understand company policies, procedure & business code of conduct & make sure to implement and communicated within team
- Maintain and develop good relationship with key account, ensure to help Senior leaders/ Top Managers to meet regularly and proceed all things related as sales proposal, presentation ..
- Maintain contact with all key accounts to ensure in-time information sharing & supporting, also for higher level of satisfaction
- Work with Key account to make plan & implement sales out , marketing program
- Be responsible to solve all problem may arise during business transaction with K.A
- Cross check closely for channel PSI & inventory
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least more than 10 years' proven track record in strategic sales and business development along with outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at similar management role, demonstrate a high level of leadership and innovation as well as certain amount of tact, diplomacy and a willingness to learn, adapt and compromise in a multicultural workplace environment.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated high level of integrity and work ethics, an ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Proven record on financials achievement in Consumer Electronics/IT/FMCG industry or relevant fields
- Candidate must possess an entrepreneurial and innovative attitudes toward the dynamics of the business in Vietnam
- Proficient English skills and strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development as well as competitive benefits.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.