Salary VND50000000 - VND60000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 17 November 2016
A rapidly expanding chemical manufacturer is looking for a talented Account Manager in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for Food Ingredient in Sweet segment.
About the Account Manager Role:
As part of the company’s overall growth strategy, the Account Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the profitable growth of the assigned product portfolio in Vietnam. This individual will also be charged with developing strong relationships with specified strategic customers and representing full product portfolio to these clients. This role will require a highly motivated individual with a sound track record in sales and a strong background in the food technology sector. This candidate must possess well developed strengths in leadership, strategic sales and key account management
- Manage and supervise some of the existing business in Vietnam. Contribute to the development of the strategic planning process for future growth
- Meet and exceed company goals for profitable revenue growth of the full product portfolio with assigned key strategic accounts in Vietnam
- Search for, develop and grow identified new business prospects for the whole Group within the assigned market
- Link between the customers and the production units of Group by providing both technical and commercial support to the customers
- Collaborate with marketing resources and the leadership team to define overall sales strategies, products and sales solutions which best meet customer needs
- Professionally represent at meetings, exhibitions, seminars and other events as required by Management
- Prepare regular sales and market reports as required by Management
- Support collection of receivables and overdue payments as required. Follow the rules of credit control as dictated in Group’s procedures
To succeed in the Global Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Have experience managing and expanding existing customer relationships and demonstrated success in development new business
- Result-oriented with strong business acumen with value-selling mind-set
- Working experience within a large multinational company environment preferred
- Experience with bulk sweeteners is a plus
- At least five to ten years sales experience within food / beverage industry
- Experience in handling speciality ingredients and flavours is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in food technology and chemical related preferred
This global multinational has made a profit in billion dollar for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.