Modern Trade Manager
Salary VND50000000 - VND62000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 23 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Modern Trade Manager job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the General Sales Manager, this is a role for commercial-driven person who is a leader in their field.
About the Modern Trade Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales and customer marketing strategies for the branch area to archive net sales & market share targets and ensuring adherence to commercial processes and hygiene.
- Manage the assigned budget, set and achieve optimal KPIs to drive sales and regular ROI evaluation of all commercial expenses
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Modern Trade and for delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. Also in charge of maintaining a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, account management
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Achieve business plan targets whilst maximising profits at the desired margins
- Identify short and long term growth opportunities
- Deal with buyers, store managers and regional managers of retail chains
- Design strategies for Modern Trade at national level
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales team to achieve sales and share target by each key account.
- BA degree in any disciplines, major in Economics/ Commerce/ Marketing are preferred
- Must have good exposure in handling Modern trade with a FMCG company, specific in laundry, household and personal care products is a plus.
- Leadership, being proactive and result-oriented
- Good command of English (both verbal and writing) & computer skills
- Strong proven track record in key account management and listing with retail chains.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
The successful Modern Trade Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.