Key Account Manager
Salary VND50000000 - VND60000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Key Account Manager opportunity from an international home appliance manufacturer company has just become available. Reporting directly to Sales Director, this is a role for a commercial-driven professional who is hands-on and willing to take new challenges.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
You will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales and trade marketing strategies in key accounts to archive net sales & market share targets and ensuring adherence to commercial processes.
- Responsible for account sales forecasting, planning and implementation thereof
- Initiate, plan, develop, coordinate and execute sales policies and programs for account such as joint promotion, marketing, sales and product training for store salesmen of the account
- Co-conceptualise and implement sales promotion campaign for account together with the product & marketing teams
- Regularly visit dealers, maintain good relations, negotiate and close deals
- Review & analyse the market to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Manage working schedule of the key account management team (virtual team, including members from various related functions)
To succeed in this role, you will need to be result-oriented, capable of leading change and creative with new ideas for growing sales.
- Minimum five years' relevant experience preferably gained from FMCG and/or appliance industry; two years of which is in a managerial level
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is innovative and strategic thinking with high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
The company has people and ethos to act with innovation, enterprise and creativity. The lean structure of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.