Key Account Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Do
Date posted 06 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding global logistics company is looking for a talented Key Account Manager in Vietnam.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the Chief Director, you will lead all key accounts activities. As the Key Account Manager, you will retain and expand the level of business with assigned clients through provision of reliable services and innovative supply chain development initiatives. Accountability for customer satisfaction, profitability and retention.
- Create and execute client development plan to ensure high satisfaction and increase operating margin
- Build, manage & maintain client relationship at supply chain director level and down
- Collaborate with the clients and internal operation team to improve service levels, reduce cost and add value in the supply chain
- Ensure customer is correctly billed and pays on time
- Customer satisfaction (as measured by customer satisfaction survey) and Relationship management (as measured by customer satisfaction survey)
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience within the transport & logistics industry in key account or general management client facing roles
- Be able to demonstrate continuous career progression and the ability to deliver against objectives
- Ability to manage senior client relationships
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder networks
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.