Project Sales Manager/ Account Manager
Salary VND65,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Project Sales Manager/ Account Manager job has just become available at the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Processing Director, this is a role for strong sales candidate with engineering background.
About the Project Sales Manager/ Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of Processing business, including capital plant sales, engineering and technical sales and service functions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout, from senior management to operational staff as part of Key Account Management teams
- Develop business through proactive management to achieve a budgeted capital equipment plant sales target operating within the cost centre budget.
- Develop sales & marketing plans and annual sales category budgets for nominated categories within Vietnam
- Build and manage relationships with key contacts within network
- Identify new business and secure opportunities where applicable
- Quotation / tender preparation for new system sales enquiries, including:
- Opportunity evaluation, prioritisation and identification of both commercial and technical risk
- Customer meetings to identify needs and evaluation of possible solutions
- Concept development of solution together with pre-project team
- Co-ordination and team leadership of all activities required to compile quotation / tender document including final editing of customer proposal document
- Development of “pitch” and presentation for quotation / tender
- Customer meetings / presentations to review quotation / tender
To succeed in the Project Sales Manager/ Account Manager job, you must have engineering background and proven sales track record with can-do attitude
- University degree in Technology or Engineering or relevant education
- 7-10 years of capital equipment / technical sales experience, preferably in food & beverage industry
- Good communicator. Written and oral English
- Frequent travel is required
- Good in using office software such as MS Excel, Word, Power-point
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Sales Manager/ Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.