Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronics)
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 01 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronics) job from a global leading Consumer Electronics company is just available. Reporting directly to Sales Director, this is a role for a commercial-driven professional who is hands-on and willing to take new challenges.
About the Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronics) Role:
You will be responsible for formulating and implementing the sales and trade marketing strategies in key accounts to archive net sales & market share targets and ensuring adherence to commercial processes.
- Initiate, plan, develop, coordinate and execute sales policies and programs for account such as joint promotion, marketing, sales and product training for store salesmen of the account
- Regularly visits dealers, maintaining good relations, negotiating and closing deals
- Review & analyse the market to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Manage working schedule of the key account management team (virtual team, including members from various related functions)
- Handling both sales and people management. Sales coaching and building sales team capability
- Evaluate performance of direct reports
The successful Key Account Manager will be result-oriented, capable of leading change and creative with new ideas for growing sales.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably gained from FMCG and/or appliance industry; 2 years of which is in a managerial level
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is innovative and strategic thinking with high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
The company has people and ethos to act with innovation, enterprise and creativity. The lean structure of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do.