Korean Key Account Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 retail Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Korean Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global machinery manufacturers based in Vietnam (open to both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City). Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Korean candidate with working experience in Vietnam only.
About the Korean Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for selling products or services to existing and potential Korean-origin customers in Vietnam. The Key Account Manager will interact and communicate with the Korean customers on a regular basis and will establish and build exemplary communication and customer service relationships. The individual will manage difficult customer situations in a positive manner, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Responsible for selling products or services to existing and potential Korean-origin customers in Vietnam
- Support services for those companies being preassigned Key Accounts
- Responsible for the analysis of market/ client requirements and market/ client developments
- Responsible for the whole sales process incl. public relations, price negotiations, sales contracts, delivery dates and sales services
- Responsible for order receipts and accounting
- Coordination of the spare parts distribution
- Support of the international Buying-Center
- Coordination of all customer related activities and information
- Interface Management between market/ customer and the internal departments in consideration of the market experiences and market adjustments
- Regular/extensive travel through the territory is required
- Train and develop others as and when the need arises
To succeed in the Korean Key Account Manager role, you must be a Korean native speaker with working experience in Vietnam.
- Possess a valid work permit and residence permit in Vietnam
- Academic Degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Manufacturing Engineering
- Adequate work experience in the machine tool industry
- Strong sales and technical understanding with a proven track record for new business wins, account retention, development and growth
- Proficient in Business Level of Korean to liaise with the Korean customers in Vietnam
- Proficient in Business Level of English
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic work style
- Willingness to travel frequently
This international machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Korean Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.