Key Account Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 46000000 93000000 93000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Key Account Manager job has become available at one of the biggest logistic companies in the world. This role is for anyone who is sales-driven, puts high importance on customer service and knows how to maintain customers.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this particular role you will be responsible for the big accounts. You will be working closely with big clients and stakeholders by delivering the best possible service.
Customer / stakeholder
- Undertake data analysis and solution design, look at the long-term solution for the customer
- Agree and establish effective communication chains with the customer
- Work collaboratively with the operations team with the aim to convert potential opportunities, and collectively surpass agreed new business budgets
- Develop and maintain relations with landlord, warehousing equipment, transport providers
Problem complexity / process
- Provide innovative solutions to help push the efficiency and cost agenda between company and customer
- Ensure regular customer meetings held and are productive. Need to deliver with passion, and customer needs to see company desire to improve and make them successful by working with the company
- Ensure direct reports comply with the rules, regulations, instructions, orders or measures relating to working safety
- Gain operational and account team buy-in as appropriate for the proposed solution
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the Head of Account Management
- Be a key part of developing team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team
- Effectively work across functions to protect customer interest and ensure company best in class delivery. Required to work with operations to ensure the company deliver customer delight
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Experience: Above 5 years of sales / key account experience in freight forwarding / SC and good operational knowledge
- Language skills: Fluent English and Vietnamese both in written and speaking
This international logistics company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the leader by providing the best possible service and solutions.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.