Salary VND45,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Huong Luu
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 VND 45000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading industrial solution provider in electrical, automation & control market, and now acting as a main MEP contractor (complete scope of Electrical, Control, HVAC, Piping & Firefighting) in Vietnam and Southeast Asia countries is recruiting a Sales Manager.
About the Sales Manager (FDI) role:
This is an exciting position for Sales expert in FDI sector.
- Manage & develop FDI sector (F&B, Chemical, W&WW, General industries) to meet Sales target
- Analyse focus markets, prepare and propose Business plan and Action plan for Sales team
- Develop sales strategies to reach out to new prospective customers and/or industries
- Manage team members to follow up plan, report project pipeline timely
- Constantly meet up with customers to generate new sales leads related to E&I and M&E projects
- Follow up on sales leads by new/existing customers
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with consultants and corporate partners/ clients
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Receive and resolve customer complaints and problems in a timely manner
- Attend site visits to determine scope of work for projects
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies in the E&I, M&E industry to provide value creation to customers
- Negotiate tender and contract terms. Negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Prepare commercial proposal and coordinate with proposal team to build up technical proposal for customers
- Liaise with suppliers to prepare quotations for customers (in trading opportunity)
- Work closely with procurement and project management/ proposal teams during quotations and proposals preparation
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how company product & service will meet client needs
- Directly report and provide a weekly projects pipelines update to COO
- Degree holders from Electrical/ Automation Engineering or relevant discipline
- Prior experience in E&I, M&E project sales for industrial plants is a must
- Strong leadership, organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service
- Good working attitude with high level of professionalism, integrity and a team player
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently & is self-motivated.
- Innovative and creative in creating value to customers
- Able to interpret P&IDs, electrical drawings
- Understanding of ISO9001 QMS
- Ability to communication in Japanese is preferred
- Willingness to travel to other provinces and countries for business
Operating nearly 25 years in Vietnam, the company has been keeping the stable development and become a trusted solutions and services provider for many well-known international & local companies in food & beverage, chemical, oil & gas, power, cement, infrastructure & facility, solar & renewable energy, etc.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Sales Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.