Korean Account Manager - Hanoi
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month + Performance Bonus
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 sales Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 80000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and challenging opportunity is now available for an Account Manager focused on Korean accounts in Vietnam. The position will be responsible for the growth and development of strategic accounts in the electronics and adhesives fields.
About the Korean Account Manager role in Hanoi:
In this position you will work independently and report to Business Unit Manager overseas. The job also requires effective collaboration between teams in SEA region.
- Be a self-starter and able to work at a fast pace in a very dynamic business environment
- Grows business with Korean accounts by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs or new applications and converting growth opportunities to commercial success
- Coordinates with cross-regional stakeholders to ensure seamless transfer of business and service
- Builds a growth portfolio of short, medium and long-term opportunities with high probability of success
- Responsible for account inputs to contribute to the preparation of quality business plans and sales forecasts
- Proactively engages and shares business and industry intelligence with internal counterparts to manage cross-functional alignment and contribute to innovation funnel for sustainable business growth
- Deliver an excellent customer experience for existing and prospective customers with a customer-centric mindset
To succeed in the role, you must have previous experience within an Account Management or Technical Service role.
- Min. five years' of work experience in Electronics, Electrical field
- Korean fluency and good verbal and written English communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Demonstrated track record in leading cross-regional projects
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a Korean living and working in Vietnam for awhile, this role is the best for you to grow your career further.
Apply for the role today. Feel free to send your application to Kien Pham, email@example.com, +84 907 444 567.