Salary VND30,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Huong Luu
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 VND 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager job is now available in a leading machinery company based in HCMC. Reporting directly to the foreign Division Manager, this is an opportunity for a Sales expert in the machinery industry to expand the business.
About the Sales Manager Role:
The Sales Manager support the business to provide solutions and services for the processing, production and packaging in the assigned industry.
- Generate sales calls and visit existing and potential customers
- Conduct presentations and demos, proof of concepts and any other related demonstrations as relevant to sales
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and identify potential customers
- Supply management with information on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities
- Provide excellent service to customers by giving undivided attention and focus on meeting their needs
- Anticipate questions, concerns and future issues and provide solutions which consistently will result in repeated business, word of mouth referrals and increased sales
To succeed in the role, you must be goal-oriented, dynamic and have a high sense of responsibility.
- BA degree in Business Administration or Economics and/or with engineering degree in mechanical/mechatronic.
- Minimum five years' machinery sales experience in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal English
This leading firm has wide presence in Vietman and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.