Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 8000000 14000000 14000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Manager job has just become available at a multinational logistics company based in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who is passionate about logistics and wants to take his/her career to the next level.
About the Country Manager Role:
The Country Manager is responsible for leading the sales and operations activities in Vietnam.
- Establishing a new office and operation as well as managing all operations within the country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets
- Establishing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan to deliver targets for revenue, profits and cash
- Producing business performance reports, on monthly and quarterly basis
- Recruiting and managing staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training
- Representing the company in Vietnam
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of five years working experience in Freight Forwarding holding a managerial role
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Experienced with the software Cargowise is highly preferred
This famous multinational logistics company is recognised as a top player in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the top.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.