Business Director - Brand & Packaging
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Kien Pham
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An internationl brand and packaging consultancy firm with offices in London, South East Asia, China and Australia is looking for a Business Director with a strong leadership and business acumen for Vietnam office.
About the Business Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead Vietnam office with a small and dynamic team and report to Asia CEO of the group.
- Be seen by clients as a trusted advisor, ensuring we collaborate with them to add value strategically and creatively to grow existing pillar clients to achieve annual targets, grow small clients into pillar clients and land new business, building trust and conviction by always seeking to do the right thing
- Clearly understand and firmly manage client expectations day-to day and within the context of their contractual / project agreements
- Lead by example - be a funnel, not a tunnel - by truly understanding the drivers behind client needs and requests and then proactively manage expectations based on how the agency can best meet those needs
- Guide and coach team on effective methods and techniques for teasing out needs and properly managing client expectations
- Review and approve cost estimates before release to client to confirm clarity and internal alignment and resources as well as to ensure accuracy and fairness to client
- Organise internal annual reviews on pricing and rate cards on key account
- Ensure teams are well armed and prepared for costing discussions - personally engage in and / or lead discussions on scope creep and complicated negotiations
- Manage and motivate talent with clear, consistent formal and informal feedback, create actionable training / development / mentorship plans
- Proactively address performance issues, even outside of formal review periods
- Lead performance reviews, performance management and discipline action in the team
- Retain talent with succession planning, create paths to promotion. Scout new talent through recruitment
To succeed in the role, you should have at least 10 years' work experience with proven track as an account director, account manager in a top tier creative, design agency.
- Bachelor/ Master degree at renowned Universities, specialisation in Business Administration, International Business, Marketing etc.
- Experience with managing multidisciplinary teams
- Fostering strategies and ways of building close partnerships and fruitful collaborations with partners, as well as holding key follow-up meetings with them
This international firm is recognised as the well-known folk in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. Feel free to reach out to Kien Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 907 444 567