Retail Manager (Fragrances & Cosmetics)
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-21 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very exciting Retail Manager (Fragrances & Cosmetics) job opportunity from an international luxury retail company is just available. Reporting directly to Retail & Marketing Manager and being responsible for huge market share contribution; this is a role for a Retail Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Manager (Fragrances & Cosmetics) Role:
The future Retail Manager will actively participate in strategic planning of retail operations and support development of territory by partnering with counter/boutiques, the retail network and the corporate to ensure consistent standards and objectives, also coach and develop company's Boutique Managers and stakeholders to achieve planned goals on sales, client experience & loyalty, and people development
- Guide the Boutique Managers and the teams towards achieving business goals and developing individual talents
- Commit to achieve retail business KPIs including sales, CRM and client experience for the growth targets by month, quarter and year. Forecast future sales trends
- Ensure all boutiques follow the visual merchandising and hygiene guidelines as directed by VM & Design and Training teams
- Accountable for Client Satisfaction Survey results by doors and react with necessary solutions, plans and actions for improved performance
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage, modernity and know-how on Fragrance & Beauty business
To succeed in the role, you must have proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency.
- Minimum five years' experience in managing retail people, of which two years in managing multiple teams no less than 10 people. Strategic thinker & relationship-focused professional.
- Keen eyes on aesthetics and details, strive for excellence and continuous improvement
The company has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Linh Do on +84 28 3520 7931 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org