Franchise Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Khanh Linh Tran
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and newly created Franchise Development Manager role has just been opened for a F&B chain from Korea in Ho Chi Minh. They are investing on franchise model and wish to recruit an experienced expert in franchise to help them grow their business. This role is open for both expat and Vietnamese but prefer to communicate well in both English and Vietnamese.
About the Franchise Development Manager Role:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for franchise experts to develop the franchise model for Vietnam market. You will set up the overall process for franchising, review legal issues, and recruit and operate businesses according to the store development process.
- Franchise Business Model Design
- Prepare for franchise agreement through local legal review
- Franchise Standard Process Settings
Local market analysis and excellent store development
- Achieve franchise business performance goals
- Cooperation with related departments for effective operation of the franchise
- Leasing activities related to corporations, such as building relationships with and responding to related (governmental) institutions affecting business
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent leadership and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing or related discipline
- At least 10-15 years' local franchise experience in Vietnam market
- At least five years' experience in overseas global F&B brand affiliate business
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High expertise in Vietnam F&B industry and related products
- High understanding of Vietnam franchise and business laws
- Superb diplomatic, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Business communication and foreign language skills : English(required)
This well recognised F&B chain needs no further introduction.
If you are experienced in franchise business and proficient in English, this is the role for you.
Feel free to contact me to find out more about this opportunity.