Agency Partnership Lead
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 07 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/account-management 2023-03-14 2023-05-06 advertising-and-pr Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting job opportunity of Agency Partnership Lead for a leading tech/digital platform company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Agency Partnership Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for pipeline management, sales & revenue forecasting, sales approach & strategy development, and implementation to achieve the company’s ambitious growth for agency business.
- Cultivate and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with other agencies while partnering with them to better understand their objectives and needs
- Manage and lead multiple key agencies partnerships for digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to influencer marketing, media, in-app advertising while partnering with them to better understand their
- Maximising new business development opportunities by understanding industry-specific trends and landscapes to integrate these new growth areas/ trends accompanied by company strategies and products; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Cross-functional collaboration with other functional teams to deliver on business requests and ensure the partner's satisfaction
- Lead and motivate team member while establishing a sales training program to train new members.
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about advertising and agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field
- A minimum of six years experience in advertising sales or a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and Vietnam market
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, problem solving and leadership skills
- Outstanding written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of the market services/products
- Ability to accurately forecast sales and manage pipeline
- Strong network in advertising field in Vietnam
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in Media and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you have questions, please email Emmanuel.LHenoret@robertwalters.com.vn. Full information can be provided upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7925
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023This is a role for a Sales Manager who would like to develop the career in B2B manufacturing industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 March 2023One of the biggest MNC companies is looking for Sales Manager (HCM). In this job, you will work and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 March 2023An exciting Clinical Application Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: VND35,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023Our client who is one of the leading steel manufacturing machinery company is looking for a Technical Sales Manager/Service.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023Our client a leading global producer of industrial minerals and a worldwide distributor of speciality chemicals is looking for a Technical Sales Representative.