Performance Marketing Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Nguyen
Date posted 10 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city sales/account-management 2023-03-14 2023-05-09 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Performance Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Performance Marketing Manager Role:
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for developing digital paid media channel strategy and recommendations. In order to succeed in this role, he/she must have hands-on approach and drive activities associated with the planning and buying for cross-channel campaigns, including paid search, paid social, and programmatic. The Performance Marketing Manager will not only focus on crafting strategic digital approaches for the company and its brands but will also ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest products and solutions, and ensure media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Cultivate an understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social
- Own digital strategy and day-to-day account needs across various clients in coordination with the Digital Brand Manager and Store Operations Associate, and other internal stakeholders
- Together with Digital Brand Manager, ideate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a brand-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
- Responsible for setting up, optimising, and managing digital media buys, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are of the highest calibre and free of errors
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys
- Manage the media campaign KPI to drive results and performance, and clearly articulate successes and recommendations
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimisation
- Present media recommendations and participate in brand facing activities as needed
- Recommend new processes or workflow modifications on media strategy and planning to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used
- Together with the internal team, ensure high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Performance Marketing Associate
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of experience in digital media planning, including: site direct, paid search, paid social, and programmatic (both planning and buying), experience in CPAS is a plus
- Previous experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media set-up
- Expertly synthesise complex digital strategies and optimisation into digestible insights
- Ability to transform business numbers into actionable digital media strategy
- Ability to analyse large sets of data
- Can manage a variety of concurrent projects independently
- Has strong balance of long term thinking with short term results
- Works well in a cross functional team environment
- Thrives in building rapport and collaborates well with others within the company and externally
- Strategic and critical thinker, independent, and active problem solver
- Curious, creative, and passionate
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207920
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 March 2023A rapidly expanding animal nutrition company is looking for talented National Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take a business critical role. In this position, he or she will be responsible to elaborate strategy and to activate it in the country.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023An exciting Senior Key Account Manager job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 February 2023A global leader in water technologies & solutions is looking for a Sales Representative position. This is a key position to work with customers across all industries to help customers thrive and sustainable development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 20 February 2023An leading maritime agency and logistics services company is find talent for the position Commercial Manager for project logistics segment to expand the business in Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 January 2023An international chemicals company specialising in fragrance for personal and home care industries is looking for a driven National Sales Manager to further support their business growth in Vietnam. This role will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.