Account Manager (Hanoi) - PU
Consultant Uyen Mai
Date posted 10 May 2023ha-noi sales/account-management 2023-05-10 2023-07-09 chemicals Hanoi Hanoi VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Account Manager - PU job has become available at one of the most respected international chemicals manufacturing firms based in Hanoi. The Account Manager is responsible for the automotive sales in the designated area of responsibility in order to achieve the agreed business plan.
About the Account Manager - PU Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside. Major focus will be on serving to automotive customers with high importance (key customers) and aiming at highest shares of value/volumes at each customer. Additionally, to develop relationships between the company and the targeted development partners, and new business/account development.
- Keep an excellent relationship with the existing automotive customers according to their importance.
- Develop and deliver sales budgets for the assigned customer base
- Define and quote selling prices either in line with the profitability targets or at a level thought appropriate
- Manage payment and credit schedules at customers to achieve the business targets for working capital
- Negotiate mutually acceptable settlements to customer claims following technical/supply difficulties
- Maintain a close liaison with the Technical Services team (TS) to be fully aware of any ongoing technical issues which may affect the commercial situation
- Prepare reports on all visits to the customers and present monthly reports to management, detailing selling efforts, customer relationships, competitive activity and strategies, customer service issues, etc.
- The jobholder is responsible for development contacts between the company and the target customers
- He/she should cultivate specific relationships with the defined customers
- Keep up-date market knowledge, customer and market requirements/needs, technical and economical trends and report into the global marketing database
- Develop new business opportunities at targeted new accounts in the designated area
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry Commercial related background
- Computer literacy & proficient in MS office application
- Minimum five years working in automotive; relevant experience in polyurethanes is preferred
- Good knowledge in the polyurethanes industry or chemicals industry or related
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, good inter personnel skill relationship. Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and teamwork
- Strong planning, organising and implement business plan of the company
- A mature person with integrity, responsibility, initiative and agility
- Customer focus and results orientated
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Good communication with a wide range of people at all levels both within and outside the company
- Self-development orientation
This international company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager - PU job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7937
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 26 April 2023A global market leader in chemicals industry is looking for Account Manager to join its industry leading sales team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HanoiDate posted: 12 April 2023A big manufacturer and exporter of spices is finding a talent for the position Sales & Marketing Manager to expand the business.