Salary VND60000000 - VND75000000 per month + Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 07 October 2016
A rapidly expanding trading chemical company is looking for a talented Department Manager in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to take on a newly created role to develop plastic & coating industry.
About the Department Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the brand awareness and sales target.
- Find new supplier from Thailand & China for new product portfolio in Coating & Plastic industry
- Meet agreed annual profit objective. Manage a team of 7 staffs
- Conduct market assessment & analysis to identify and prioritise key new business opportunities
- Prospect and develop business relationships with potential customers
- Develop business projects for identified business opportunities
- Effectively communicate to and develop rapport with customers and prospects, evaluate customer's existing and their potential
- Proactively develop partnership with business units and functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in team. Proactively promote cross-team collaboration and participate in cross-SBUs projects development and execution
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competition
- Complete associated paperwork, following each customer/prospect contact in a timely manner to ensure all details of transaction are completed
- Complete and submit all required reports on business development activities in timely manner
To succeed in the Department Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum five year's experience in sales, marketing or in new business development in chemical
- Good writing skill (both Vietnamese and English), especially with respect to responding to requests for proposals. Leadership skill is required
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-development oriented and good team player
- Multitasking on several on-going projects, can-do attitude
- Ability to handle stretch target and pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in Plastic/ Coating industry is a must
This company have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.