Business Development Manager
Salary + competitive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 12 October 2016
An exciting Business Development Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international packaging firms based in Ho Chi Minh city. Reporting directly to the Chief Representative, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Analysing the market and building up the most suitable sales strategy in Vietnam
- Acquiring new clients and deepening business at existing clients
- Establish relationships to key accounts and create necessary network
- Briefing and steering of the contributors from specific departments and external service providers
- Assist the company Vietnam Management with Project forecasting and material demand planning
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Graduate in business administration or related disciplines
- Several years of experience in construction or related industry
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (written and spoken)
- Highly Energetic and confident appearance/ personality
- Very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, able to work independently
- Flexibility to travel frequently
This international building material company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.