Salary Competitive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 17 October 2016
A world-leading construction company is recruiting a Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Analysing the market and building up the most suitable sales strategy in Vietnam
- Establish relationships to key accounts and create necessary network
- Briefing and steering of the contributors from specific departments and external service providers
- Establish and maintain regular contact with contractors, general contractors, builders, architects, plumbers and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using products for their customers.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Graduate in civil engineer is preferred
- Very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, able to work independently
- Flexibility to travel frequently
This international construction company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.