Business Development Manager (Endoscopy / Spine)
Salary VND40000000 - VND50000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 26 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in medical devices industry is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisation's products and services
- Lead meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans
To succeed in this role, you will be responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Holding Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree;
- Having 3 - 5 years of working experience in Medical Devices Industry;
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role is advantageous;
- Good market understanding/ knowledge & business acumen;
- Good communications skill in both English & Vietnamese;
- Excellent selling skill, negotiation skill, professionalism manner
This company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.