National Sales Manager
Salary VND80000000 - VND90000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 28 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a National Sales Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Business Unit Head, you will be responsible for the strategic leadership as well as tactical implementation of the business sales plan.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets
- Manage multi-channel retailers including specialty, vertical, drugstore, pharmacy and internet
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry trends
- Oversee and evaluates sales analysis and adjusts strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor competitor products, sales activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Guide preparation of sales activity reports and presents to executive management
To succeed in this National Sales Manager job, you will need to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines and events.
- Demonstrated in-depth sales principles
- Effective ability to communicate effectively with co-management, internal and external customers
- Ability to create and effectively communicate a vision to team that will engage and motivate them to outstanding levels of performance
- Ability to effectively manage day to day activities and tasks necessary to successfully, complete projects on time, and within budget
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues
This leading professional company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you want to take the next step in your career path, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.