Head of Sales
Salary VND40000000 - VND60000000 per month + Allowances/ Performance Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 16 November 2016
An exciting Head of Sales job has just become available at one of the leading global leaders in automation technology based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Sales Role:
In this role, you will lead the Sales and Customer Service team to accomplish the company sales mission in Vietnam. You will be responsible for developing and implementing business strategy, in accordance to Cluster strategies to achieve turnover, profit and cost targets as defined for the company. Key role in winning new market share in Vietnam
- Prepare and control the budget to ensure effective implementation of sales strategy
- Develop local pricing strategy & policies to ensure that the sales targets are met as defined
- Define, implement and ensure sales structures, sales channels, sales operation and policies achieve set objectives. Prepare sales forecasts, monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the sales team
- Direct and monitor sales operations through various department in the area of responsibility, coaching team and driving it towards target achievement
- Plan areas of action, allocating human resources required for each area and activity
- Understand market trends and products and implement the necessary measures to adapt to the new trends
- Establish distribution network to enhance the total coverage of the market
- Improve sales efficiency by process alignment (process implementation, tools and training)
- Train, coach, lead, evaluate and develop sales team and drive it towards target achievement
To succeed in the Head of Sales job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Engineering background
- Proven sales records
- Team management experience
- Excellent business acumen
- Proficient English
- Computer skills
This international automation technology firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.