National Sales Manager Vietnam
Salary VND40000000 - VND60000000 per month + Attractive bonus
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting National Sales Manager job has become available at one of the most respected international building material firms based in Hanoi. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this is the role for sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting the new business unit in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Implement marketing and sales strategy for the assigned markets/projects to achieve company’s objectives
- Identify relevant specifiers (architects, interior designers, project consultants, etc.) in Vietnam
- Develop and implement marketing programs targeting these groups
- Develop and implement contractor/specifier oriented marketing mix
- Hire and Train the sales force and the customer service team
- Prepare and achieve annual forecast and budget
- Provide first level support to sales executives in meeting customer's requirements and to achieve their targets.
- Market intelligence regarding customer and competitor action and plans
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Senior Manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 5 years' experience in relevant retail sector for furniture or home accessories (preference for Kitchen/ Bathroom Industry)
- Proven track record of success in developing a retail sales channel for home related products/ consumer durable
- Possess good network of contacts to the interior design industry including architects, interior designers, Furniture Show rooms and retailers
- Degree in Business / Marketing or Engineering / Interior Design / Architecture
- Planning & organising
- Communication & inter-personal
- Presentation and reporting skills
This multinational building material company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.