Product Development Specialist
Salary VND20000000 - VND22000000 per month + Allowances/ Commission
Location Binh Duong
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 15 November 2016
An exciting Product Development Specialist job has just become available at one of the world-leading providers of industrial tools and equipment based in Binh Duong. Reporting directly to the Business Line Manager, this is a role for a sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Product Development Specialist Role:
In this role ,you will be responsible for sales and marketing activities to achieve agreed target.
- Implement the Division Business Plan developed in cooperation with the all divisions in accordance with the guidelines and strategies defined by the Business Line Manager with the focus on revenue growth and increased market-share
- Develop and implement to the market strategies for each of the key service products in our portfolio
- Support and convince distributors and installation company to use company products
- Strive for 100% customer share including the successfully introduction of maintenance programs for competitor equipment in mixed manufacturer installations
- Stabilise, grow and reinforce the present organisation to assure success in our ambitious growth targets
- Focus on raising the commercial and technical competence of our Service Sales personnel through ongoing and proactive training programs
- Service product support and development via our Partner (Distribution channel) organisations
- Significantly increase our market presence and our brand image on the market
- Identify the Customer needs and evaluate their potential for further development by permanent contact and follow-up
- Develop and support a spirit of open communication and fairness in all areas of service sales operations
To succeed in the Product Development Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Proven Technical sales experience, ideally industrial equipments
- Design, and have knowledge in automation is an advantage
- Good understanding about the Servicing business and aftermarket products
- Possesses a University degree; Technical and/or in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Self-motivated and able to motivate and lead a team
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills
This international industrial tools and equipment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Development Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.