Salary VND20000000 - VND22000000 per month + Allowances/ Commission
Location Binh Duong
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 15 November 2016
An exciting Sales Engineer job has just become available at one of the world-leading providers of industrial tools and equipment based in Binh Duong. Reporting directly to the Business Line Manager, this is a role for a sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Engineer Role:
In this role you, will be responsible for sales and marketing activities to achieve agreed target.
- Perform SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis for responsible territory market, collect information about competition, potential market volume, and current market share and customers feedback
- Aggressively exploit the responsible territory to identify new target customers and new sales
- Plan and organise sales activities, such as demo, seminars, walk the line, solution, presentation, etc. to find out customer needs and transform opportunities to orders
- Cooperate with customer and project team in customer project, collect customer’s needs, analyse the application and provide solution to satisfy customer with values
- Cooperate with marketing team in market activities and market analysis
- Cooperate with service, project to achieve customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivable overdue
- Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationship with customer’s distributors
- Find, select, develop and manage distributor, if applicable.
- Report timely and accurately
- Continuously improve job required competence, personality and behaviour
- Ensure that related sales targets will be met in terms of unit sales, volume, and revenue generation
- Increase market share in the assigned territory
- Ensure proper follow-up of existing customers; fully cooperating and coordinating with all Sales and Service team who are also operating in the area
- Promote all required products, giving each equal opportunity and exposure in the market, through the development of customer base as well as identifying new business opportunities and applications
To succeed in the Sales Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- University Degree, a engineering degree is preferable or equivalent knowledge gained from experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Have at least 4 years' experience in selling industrial equipment and must have strong ability to close orders
- Good understanding and experience on sales territory management and its actual implementation
- Good communication skills with the ability to make technical presentations. Must be fluent in English and has good understanding of the business culture
- Good interpersonal skill plus knowledge
- Driving license is an advantage
- A proven self-starter who requires minimum supervision. A team player who can coordinate efforts to achieve sales targets
- Good understanding and use of company rules and policies (applicable to the sales process)
This international industrial tools and equipment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.