Head of Sales
Consultant Phoebe Bui
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting Head of Sales position has just become available at one of the most respected global Consumer Electronics organisation based in Vietnam, direct reporting to Global Headquarter. This is the role for a sales leader who is expertise in their field.
About the Head of Sales role:
The future Head of Sales will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive the mobile business unit in Vietnam. You will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, take a lead in all sales and marketing-related activities, provide long-term direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities including project management and sales strategy to assist the organisation in expanding the business and achieve their long-term goals.
- Develop a sales plan & sales strategy for assigned market & ensure to obtain sales goals & profitability periodically
- Prepare action plan for individual as well as whole team to achieve set goal
- Develop & implement sales out program to support dealers
- Co-ordinate with marketing to create & implement marketing program/activities
- Be responsible for team’s KPI relating to sales forecast accuracy, AR, inventory, channel PSI
- Provide timely, accurate report to senior leaders/TM regarding performance
- Channel management & new channel development
- Fully understand company policies, procedure & business code of conduct & make sure to implement & communicated within team.
KAM (Key Account Management)
- Maintain & develop good relationship with key account, ensure to help Senior leaders/ Top Managers to meet regularly & proceed all things related as sales proposal, presentation, etc.
- Maintain contact with all key accounts to ensure in-time information sharing & supporting, also for higher level of satisfaction
- Work with Key account to make plan & implement sales out , marketing program
- Be responsible to solve all problem may arise during business transaction with K.A
- Cross check closely for channel PSI & inventory
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 10 plus years' proven track record in strategic sales and solid experience in mobile business along with outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at similar management role, demonstrate a high level of leadership and innovation as well as certain amount of tact, diplomacy and a willingness to learn, adapt and compromise in a multicultural workplace environment.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated high level of integrity and work ethics, an ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Proven record on financials achievement in ICT/Mobile industry
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and innovative approaches toward the dynamics of the business in Vietnam
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to seek a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.