Head of Sales
Salary VND80000000 - VND100000000 per month
Consultant Phoebe Bui
Date posted 16 November 2016
An exciting Head of Sales position has just become available at one of the most respected global Consumer Electronics organisation based in Vietnam, direct reporting to Sales Director. This is the role for a sales leader who is expertise in their field.
About the Head of Sales role:
The future Head of Sales will provide effective sales plan and strategies with innovative approaches to drive their core products in Southern area. You will be responsible for developing sales network, take a lead in all sales operations and capabilities to assist the organisation in expanding their business in Southern area and achieve the organisation's long-term goals.
- Products to be in charged: Home Entertainment or Home Appliances of Southern area
- Develop sales network (dealers) of CE
- Analyse business data and market information, benchmark sales policy and products of competitors and propose new product line ups, sales policy and promotion programs
- Monitor sales progress, give quick responses to market change
- Cooperate with dealer for in store promotions, display program, sub-dealer programs and sell-out scheme
- Lead and motivate sales team to reach company’s goal
- Establish good relationships with other departments in order to ensure the team delivers effective coordination across the business functions
- Handling both sales and people management. Sales coaching and building sales team capability
- Evaluate performance of direct reports
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 5 years' proven track record in sales management and sales capabilities development with outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at similar management role, demonstrate a high level of leadership and innovation as well as certain amount of tact, diplomacy and a willingness to learn, adapt and compromise in a multicultural workplace environment.
- Strong Inter-personal and communications skills, demonstrated high level of integrity and work ethics, an ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Proven record on financials achievement in CE/ICT/FMCG or other relevant industries
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and innovative approaches toward the dynamics of the business in Vietnam
- Proficient English skills, strong multicultural awareness and competency are required
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to seek a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.