Business Development Manager - Open for expats
Salary VND55000000 - VND75000000 per month + variable sales incentive
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 08 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
Top Cut Foods continues to be the leading specialist butcher in both Australia and Asia with 8 sites in most capital cities of Australia, as well as multiple sites in China and Japan and sales offices in Korea and Hong Kong. They have world class accredited facilities across Australia and Asia and they proudly deliver a quality range of beef, lamb, veal, pork, poultry and small goods products, as well as ready to eat meal solutions to more than 2000 customers in Australia and throughout Asia. They pride themselves on their brands that fall under the Top Cut umbrella and they are currently relaunching their exclusive Tender Plus, Crestwick Lamb, High Country Pork, Gippsland Fresh, The Laneway Street Food Co., Northern Rivers Meat and Kurts Smallgoods brands.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Export Sales Manager, you will be responsible for establishing new business within the region by promoting the exclusive Top Cut brand range. In addition to this, you will be accountable developing and executing strategic business plans to grow sales and profitability for the company with the view to increase market share and awareness within an opportunity market.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets in GSV, volume and contribution for your accounts
- Negotiate and manage trading terms in conjunction with your manager
- Accountable for presenting marketing strategies, plans and NPIs to accounts in your portfolio
- Identify distribution opportunities for new and current brands/products and build this business in existing customers
- Regularly review your account portfolio for performance, competitor activity, pricing and distribution and make recommendations to your manager and other relevant managers on future activities
- Communicate promotional programs, ranging, deals and sales information to key stakeholders
- In consultation with your manager, manage pricing structure and price reviews for all accounts in your portfolio
- Conduct margin reviews to determine opportunity for margin improvements by account
- Identify opportunities to support ongoing sales growth
To ensure the success, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Minimum three - five years' relevant experience in the meat or food services industry
- Established customer networks including executive chef’s, head chefs, business owners (café’s etc), or prior working knowledge of the HoReCa industry (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes)
- Proven sales and business development skills are required
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and/or Vietnamese
- Active listening and negotiation skills with focus on quality and time efficiency
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated high level planning and organisational skills
Top Cut Foods are Australia’s specialist butchers and with one of the largest networks in the industry, they stand behind the integrity of the products by supplying a range of internationally recognised premium brands. Through their highly skilled team, they offer quality and consistency with a personalised service. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.