Senior Manager - Retail Stores
Salary VND85000000 - VND100000000 per month + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Linh Do
Date posted 11 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
A rapidly expanding consumer retail service provider is looking for a talented Senior Manager - Retail Stores in Ho Chi Minh to take on this exciting role. You will lead a team of more than 6 direct managers and be responsible for all operations-related functions with the ambition to grow the business in more than 100 corporate stores and 150 franchise stores within the next 5 years.
About the Senior Manager - Retail Stores Role:
Reporting to the Director Retail Latin America/ APAC and regional functional heads, you will be responsible for managing and operating in the territory by developing and implementing sales strategies through the above store management team.
- Develop and implement sales programs and promotions to achieve growth and profitability while expanding market penetration
- Achieve financial and store number targets for the assigned territory, as annually established by the Director
- Coordinate and communicate between support and business functions to deploy opening & preopening of each store
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with franchises to increase the effectiveness of strategic business practices
- Monitor activities of external influence (economic, legislation, competitive activities, consumer groups, technological advances, etc) which might impact performance in the territory
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate in a timely basis competitive activity in the territory such as sales, advertising and marketing, pricing and promotion strategies, new products, and services
- Represent the organisation at trade shows, institutions and organisations within the assigned territory
- Operate within established corporate budget, expense guidelines, and reporting parameters
To succeed in the Senior Manager - Retail Stores job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Eight to twelve years' experience of impressive track record in driving sales and opening stores for a new player in Vietnam
- Preferably having exposure in retail or FMCG multi-national environments
- Sales management, business acumen, planning and operational skills
- Team management and leadership skills are required
- Excellent in English with in-depth knowledge of Vietnam business
- Ability to travel when required
This company is much more than consumer goods retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.