Project Business Development Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Kim Do
Date posted 10 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
A world-leading logistics company is recruiting a Project Business Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Project Business Development Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the project logistics team to continue development and success in its Vietnam office.
- Manage overall account relationships for project clients to ensure excellent customer service during implementation, the transition to operations and ongoing review of the account
- Coordinate and manage RFQ process to include, presentation and process/status tracking
- Drive marketing and selling of Project Logistics services by identifying opportunities in Oil, Gas, Mining and Capital Project Market and developing relationships with key client/customers active in this market. These opportunities are to be managed as a pipeline for measurement, planning and forecasting of Project Logistics in Viet Nam
- Responsible for generating reports reflecting logistics activity, vendor data base, and current performance against committed deliveries and overall Project Logistics activity
- Four years in Project Logistics, Freight Forwarding experience
- Organised, multi-tasking & administrative skills
- Interpersonal skills that builds respected professional relationships internally & externally
- Good network in oil and gas is an advantage
This company is much more than logistics and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Project Business Development Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.