Business Development Manager
Salary USD2000 - USD2500 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Daniel Tran
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A top firm in the health industry is looking for a Vietnamese Business Development Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for opening new office branches in Vietnam.
- Locate new locations for new offices
- Manage deals and contracts for ranking
- Establish and manage contractual agreements
- Establish and maintain regular contact with contractors, subcontractors, architects, designers
- Follow up projects from the beginning until the end
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to establish new branches of a business in Vietnam.
- Two to three years' proven market expansion experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, conversant in working cross-culturally
- Self driven, self disciplined, and goal-oriented
This health company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.