Business Development Manager
Salary VND50000000 - VND80000000 per month + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 21 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Asian based Business Director, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
You will be responsible for providing customers with efficient technical expertise and promoting products according to agreed sales targets with the objective of generating sales and achieving customer's satisfaction with the value added support, trouble shooting customer's production problems, conducting production run for new products at customer's factories, participating in developing a creative and effective marketing strategy to generate more sales, identifying unique products or products which have certain benefits and making them suitable for sale.
- Provide feedback on customer's needs on new products and field testing results to R&D team
- Especially on new product development and launching and market promotion (if with brand experience would be better), help and support sales team to close the deal once we launch something new
- Find new opportunity in synthetic and textile market, translate new requirement from market and customers to new product development and launching
- Lead, coordinate and train agents/distributors on scheduling customer’s visits, problem solving, gathering of market information and technical know-how in order to achieve sales target for assigned territories and participate in drawing up a creative and effective marketing strategy plan
- Provide technical service to customers, agents and distributors, conduct trials, resolve technical problems and product complaints
- Monitor market developments, collect data and information on competitor's movements, new products introduced and pricing and secure samples for analysis. Prepare and maintain proper and complete call reports, application procedures etc
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the blend of commercial and market knowledge of the business segments. You must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside the organisation, have excellent negotiating skills and be willing to travel extensively.
- Network with T2 in Footwear/ Apparel is a must
- Need to be an excellent communicator in order to deal with difficult negotiations
- Must be a good traveller and able to understand, cope and manage cultural differences
- Must be driven to learn the company products and customer needs
- Must have good knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Have good financial awareness, profit/loss and cost structures
- Have experience in people management, effective use of resources
This leading chemical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With many years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.