General Manager Vietnam
Salary VND100000000 - VND150000000 per month + Attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuc Pham
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding building & construction company is looking for a talented General Manager in HCMC to take a newly created role. In this job, you will work with teams and be responsible for all sales activities to achieve the target.
About the General Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development, delivering the highest quality service alongside.
- Develop and execute business strategy for the office to ensure it aligned with company strategy and able to achieve the target market position
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organisations, and employees
- Promote the company brand name to consultants, contractors, customers, professional associations. Maintain excellent relations with repeat customers and develop new relations with prospective customers
- Drive and motivate the team to achieve business target by building and keeping strong team work spirit
- Provide coaching, guiding, training opportunity to staff to ensure maintaining and developing an effective executive team
- Formulate and successfully implement company policies, procedures
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, across borders and internal matrix.
- Engineering degree from university; a master’s degree is an advantage
- Having knowledge in construction industry
- Minimum ten-year experiences in managerial position with proven track record
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good analytically and problem solving abilities
- Professional image with proven ability to lead, motivate the team to achieve results
This international building & construction company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.