Regional Business Development Manager
Salary VND70000000 - VND120000000 per month + bonus package
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading international chemical business is seeking a high-calibre Regional Business Development Manager in Vietnam to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the business development of polymers products throughout Vietnam and supporting business development in other SEA countries as required. You will be involved in identification of new business opportunities, initiating and developing customer contracts. In addition, it will also include collating information on industry outlook, business trends, local market conditions and market price updates for regional HQ’s formulation of marketing strategies and plans.
- Highly motivated and proficient in developing new business in new product markets
- Understand the value proposition (technical and commercial) of a product and how to sell value to customers
- Develop a communications strategy across the business
- Create new thought leadership ideas
- Lead a team of country marketing directors, including training and appraisals
- Work closely with the senior business development teams globally
- Provide a global view of the pitch process
To succeed in Regional Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, polymers or business related discipline
- More than five years proven record in promoting polymers and petrochemical related products and with good contacts within the domestic market
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Confident and possessing the initiative to function with minimum supervision
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
The successful Regional Business Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with regional exposure.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.