Manager, Segment Development, Building Construction & Industry
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND36,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
Four exciting Manager, Segment Development jobs have just become available at one of the leading European manufacturers of piping systems based in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, these are great opportunities for technical sales candidates with experience in building construction & industry.
About the Manager, Segment Development Role:
In this business role, you will achieve sales and margin targets with main focus in building construction & industry by promoting company's solutions and services into the market with the goal to establish company's market position as preferred piping systems solution supplier.
- Identify & forecast sales potential for building construction & industry market and be accountable for sales target. Monitor and evaluate the development / behaviour of key players (company's customers inclusive of end customers, consultants, designers, competitors…) in Vietnam and translate into marketing strategies and tangible sales
- Proactively maintain good network with all customers by understanding their needs and proposed targeted company solutions to expand overall sales potential
- Maintain sales activity in CRM by updating customer data, planning of visits, generating of sales visits report and updating of projects status timely
- Develop new sales channels and business opportunities in assigned segment
- Work closely with operations team to address customer service issues and involve in stocks forecast
To succeed in the Manager, Segment Development job, you must have proven sales track records in building construction & industry and established contacts with key players in the market such as owner, M&E contractors, consultants, etc.
- At least three to five years' sales and/or technical experience with excellent knowledge in Building construction & Industry (prefer automation, general industries and power plan experience)
- Good network with key players
- Strong communication skills (internally and externally) with team player approach
- Proficient in project management with service focus
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Segment Development job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.