Salary VND90,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the world leaders in providing quality heating and air conditioning services based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a technical sales with strong leadership experience.
About the Sales Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Responsible for organising and coordinating sales operation and procedure in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Generate positive growth of all business and financial results through leadership focused on expanding market coverage
- Lead service and sale team through overseeing entire daily operation including product sales, customer service
- Execute company’s strategies and actions to increase sale, improve operating efficiencies and manage achieve target
- Monitor all sale & service contracts to ensure customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure the business activities to be in compliance with policies
- Review and approve all sales requisitions
- Review and approve for staff’s Performance Management Process, development plan and talent review
- Coordinate with safety officer to maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the organisations policies and procedure
To succeed in the Sales Director job, you must have HVAC or engineering background and team management experience.
- Experience in air-conditioning field/chiller or having background in HVAC
- From 8 - 10 years' experience in managing level
- Well capacity of all English skills
- Good communication/negotiation skill
- Strong in strategic thinking skill
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.