Sales Development Manager
Salary VND90,000,000 - VND130,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Sales Development Manager job has just become available at a worldwide provider specialising in digital printing technology based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the expat Sales Director, this is a role for a strong technical sales candidate of capital equipment.
About the Sales Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Develop new business for ink jet products and services while expanding business in existing accounts
- Accountable for selling ink jet directly to end users and through channel partners within the assigned territory
- Build and manage channel partners to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Maintain and expand company’s dominant ink jet position in the assigned country/region
- Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospect activities include cold calling, proposal preparation, product demonstrations, customer analysis and needs assessments
- Prepare professional proposals to address specific customer requirements
- Maximise all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values
- Ensure that the organisation objectives are achieved through seamless collaboration of all sales support organisations likely marketing, customer experience centre, services and support, logistics etc.
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities
- Accurate forecasting based upon realistic opportunity assessments. Forecasting covers / includes direct opportunities and channel / partner opportunities
- Develop and execute major account strategies
- Develop and execute market entry and competitive account strategies
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with account(s)
To succeed in the Sales Development Manager job, you must have experience in selling of capital equipment to industrial applications, preferably in printing industry for ceramic tiles and textiles.
- Minimum ten years' sales experience with proven track record of successful sales performance in the Printing Industry in the sales of premium hardware products
- Minimum of five years' sales experience, consistent track record of sales success with a focus at closing deals in the ceramics or textile industry
- Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and autonomous, and used to working in a matrix environment is a plus
- Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends in ceramics and textiles and other industrial applications such as corrugated for packaging
- Relevant industry experience is a plus
- Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.