Mill Sales Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND50,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Mill Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global developers and suppliers of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries based in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, this is a role for a technical sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Mill Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Paper making machine technology and solution business
- Execute sales operations and process in business expansion e.g. new plants, rebuilds, repairs, maintenance, replacement or other possibility
- Identify prospects and convert to customers
- Manage customer contacts and relation
- Sales budget, forecast, planning and action plan
- Manage profit & loss of the projects sold as well as following up the agreed payment
- Lead the sales and project works in the project team within given budget
- Drive legal, business code of conducts and other business requirement compliance
- Work together with all business units / lines on customer influence and sales / profits volume throughout sales processes, including data management and filling
To succeed in the Mill Sales Manager job, you must have engineering background and proven sales records in capital equipment.
- Bachelor of Engineering or related fields
- Above 5 years' experience in sales engineering and customer relations on pulp & paper business or similar. Above 10 years' working experiences in relevant business
- Knowledge in engineering techniques and interpretation to customer understanding
- Familiar with Vietnam customers and market including business relevant laws
- Good commercial understanding and customer oriented aligning with business direction
- Computer literate and good at presentation / communications and decent when appearing to customer’s face
- Good command of English
- Vietnamese native speaker with other languages is advantage. Chinese is preference
- Willing to learn and expose new assignment and challenge
- Good cooperation and can-do attitude, positive attitude and good human relationship.
- Target and result oriented
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mill Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.