Project Sales Manager, Rice Mill Machinery
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND75,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 13 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Project Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global technology companies for plant and equipment and related services for processing foods and manufacturing advanced materials based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to Managing Director, this is a role for an experienced technical sales candidate in agricultural machinery industry.
About the Project Sales Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Plan and organise weekly client visits
- Coordinate with customer for inquiries, concerns other clarification for related projects
- Monitor proposals and report competitive activity
- Prepare weekly report from client visits, regular customer visits and relationship building/management
- Prepare sales forecast and manage sales budget
- Develop new business through effective presentation and utilisation of support group within the local
- Drive business development for new customers
- Establish and maintain high level of customer satisfaction by communicating with other departments to resolve clients’ issues
- Improve client relationship by mutual confidence and reliability
- Assess to define credit terms that will likely achieve payment and retain customers
- Provide market know how
- Identify new market players, opportunities, gather competitors information and remain up to date with current market trends
To succeed in the Project Sales Manager job, you must have technical background in the rice, flour trading or noodle industry.
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering is a plus
- At least two to five years' experience in a lean sales team and working closely with Sales Manager/Director
- Independent, organised and target oriented
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to work independently and as a team player across departments
- Able to communicate well with multi-cultural people to send the right message to other parties
- Strong background for solution selling
- Motivation for sales
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.