Business Development & Technical Executive
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month + allowances/ bonus
Consultant Mai Le
Date posted 16 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Development & Technical Executive job has just become available at one of the leading global suppliers of products and systems used for precision dispensing and processing in a variety of end markets based in Hanoi. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a strong technical sales in machinery industry.
About the Business Development & Technical Executive Role:
In this business role, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities in the assigned market.
- Achieve sales target and increase sales volume by implementing sound business strategies to explore new markets and expand current markets
- Build strong rapport with potential/existing customers through regular visits and serve as primary contact to customers for pre & post sales enquiries and technical support
- Develop sales plan and closely monitor monthly with action plan
- Deep knowledge on product and able to explain to customer in technical term
- Provide on-site technical product support, repair and installation of equipment when it’s required
- Conduct technical product training to customers to ensure customers are maintaining their equipment and optimising its use
- Provide timely submission of weekly and monthly management reports
- Professionally interact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist team in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer
- Coach and develop the technical and marketing team in Vietnam
- Review team weekly report and plan
- Other duties as required by management
To succeed in the Business Development & Technical Executive job, you must have engineering background and proven sales track records in general industries
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales & service experience
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and customer service skills
- Good leadership skill and ability to motivate and manage a diverse and remote team of members
- Sound technical service attitude
- Must be able to read and understand electrical and schematic diagrams
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Chinese speaking is an advantage (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking customers)
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented
- Domestic travel: 50%
- International travel: Ad-hoc
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate activities, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development & Technical Executive job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.