Regional Business Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + 13 + bonus + allowance
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 18 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Regional Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical firms based in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Segment (Additives), APAC, this is a newly created role for a senior manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Business Development Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the regional team's continued development and success in its Vietnam office.
- Grow additive business via standard product / volume additive master batch
- Portfolio harmonisation
- Identification and capturing of market needs with regional relevance
- Develop partners for organic and inorganic growth
Portfolio management and innovation
- Provide market intelligence for market and competitors to better position products
- Up to date about market / customer needs to support product fine tuning and new product development
- Frequent review of portfolio for their sales performance and financial contribution
- Take part in customers innovation event
- Provide product training to sales force and customers
- Develop training tools and promotion materials
- Close co-ordination with product managers, product development in Asia and other application segment leaders
- Participation in trade fair and industry event; sustainability or responsible care related event to raise market awareness
To succeed in the Regional Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work
effectively and cooperatively with local sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in chemistry or materials
- Minimum five years' expertise in additives to the polymer industry
- People with this knowledge of polyolefin/ styrenics
The successful Regional Business Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and career advancement.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Business Development Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.