Market Development Consultant
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month + 12 plus commission
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 16 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An excellent Market Development Consultant job in Ho Chi Minh has just arisen at one of the world's leading fertiliser companies. Your main responsibility is to support a new business unit and increase brand awareness.
About the Market Development Consultant Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management.
- Understand, communicate and explain the product portfolio of company offered to customers in Vietnam
- Advise strategic (re)organisation and development on the product portfolio in Vietnam
- Advise the sales representative in brand management in Vietnam and carry out the corporate identity
- Consult sales manager SEA regarding ownership of the registration with long term view (possibility to transfer registration)
- Market analysis and Tender opportunities
- Work independently and organise his tasks (visits reports, seminars, etc.) in consultation with the hiring manager
To succeed in the Market Development Consultant job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and sales driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agronomy or related field with coursework in plant science, soil science, plant health and plant nutrition
- Fluent in English or French verbal and written
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the agribusiness
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in the agribusiness
- Affinity and proven experience with fertilisers
- Affinity with KNO3, water-soluble NPK and fertigation segment is a plus
- Sales driven with long term vision
- Negotiation skills, results driven, sales planning, managing profitability
- PC Skills to include: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in the Agricultural Nutrition, highly desirable
- Highly self-dependent, flexible and pro-active attitude
- Prepared to travel weekly in Vietnam (and yearly to Bangkok)
- Work on consultancy base
Active for more than a hundred years the company has created a market with customers in more than 110 countries throughout each continent. The company's primary customers are industry and agricultural and horticultural businesses.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Development Consultant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.