Business Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month + 13 months + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Chau Hoang
Date posted 09 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader within the food ingredient industry is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join their international division based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Development Manager (BDM) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in its Vietnam office.
- Achieve sales and profit growth and targets in accordance to agreed budget
- Protect existing business and growth sales by effective leveraging our core competency
- Establish close and effective relationships to key and target customers by:
- Visit customer on monthly, weekly basis base on the need to establish the relationship and get briefs/business
- Prepare sales budget and sales forecast of each customer
- Develop and implement customer development plan
- Update project activities through visit report, e-mail, which could be kept as reference
- Ensure good customer service through constant feedback and regular information updates
- Handle all customer's complaints at first hand, reporting and communicating back to supply chain and quality department. Follow up and communicate with customers to get smooth complaints
- In coordination with supporting unit for smooth and efficient operation
The successful candidate must possess minimum five years' experience in food chemical and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor degree preferable in food science/ technology
- Excellent B2B sales experience in food ingredient (preferable flavor) with at least five years
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
The successful Business Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.